August 4, 2014

Inspiration to get off my backside...

So Mr B has a female friend who started her own business. It is flourishing and thus became so very inspirational for me to see if I can mirror the success.

I know she worked extremely hard to get the business to where it is today - I can do that. I can be a hard worker. I've always been a a hard worker. Uh huhhh...

I know she loves that she's doing - I need to find what I love to do and do it. But... hmm... what? Movie marathon-ing isn't exactly a business idea. Hmm....

I know she spends a lot of time finding new ways to keep her business interesting - I can only try to do this. The intention is definitely there. Just need to create the business first.

I know she's amazing - I can only hope I'm half as amazing as she is!

So here it shall begin... I'm going to start something. The goal now is to think of WHAT before the end of this year. Yep. I can do that! *Ahem*

No comments: