December 20, 2006

.in a nutshell.

ooH... Im so sleeeepy.
Gonna hav to wake up at 9am tomorrow cuz Im taking my sister to Gold Coast.
Still not sure what we'll be doing there.
Just hope I dont overspend again.
Although chances of that happening is really high.

My holiday so far...
Its been good I guess.

In a nutshell,
I've done all this:

o Blew lotsa money on Xmas gifts for my family.

o Xmas tree is up and standing and very sweetly lit.

o Cleaned my boy's car.

o Drove my boy's car to work everyday,
and driving it everywhere else too.

o Worked worked and worked.

o Made my boy's Xmas gift.

o Lose weight *hMm.. wait. Stractch that.*

o Bought frozen Roti Canai and packet Dahl & Curry.

o Speak to my boy every night.

o Ignored my Corporate Law assignment.
*prays none of my groupmate sees this blog entry*

o Took Sherwynna Ice-Skating.

o Neglected my Summer Course's studies COMPLETELY.

o Failed to plan something for Xmas.

o Might fail to plan something for New Years.

o Failed to return library books and will be fined.

o Failed to even open any of the books I borrowed from the library.

o Repeatedly forgetting to pay my Uni fees.

o Failing to send out my Xmas cards.

o Is yet to spend more money.

- oH... this is getting more and more depressing.

I'm gonna take my shower,
and try to get up early tomorrow,
AAAANDD try to enjoy Gold Coast.

Have a sweet Xmas and a beautiful New Year peeps!

No comments: