December 7, 2006

.kinda... sad.

Groovy left on his 3+ weeks holiday back to Malaysia today.
When I kissed him goodbye this morning,
I didnt really feel anything.
Maybe thats because I was rushing to get to Uni.

But when he called me from the airport during my lecture break,
I started crying.
Only then I realised Im really gonna miss him.

3+ weeks back in Malaysia...
You know what it kinda reminded me of?

MYSELF + Last Year + 3 weeks holiday back in Msia = STRAYED HEART

I admit...
I really did stray when I was back in Msia.
I met up with old friends, and things got blurry from there.

*sigh*

At the back of my head,
I cant brush off the nasty thought of Karma happening to me.

I told Groovy this.
He said Im being dramatic,
and its only gonna be a short 3 weeks.

Well... I strayed in 3 weeks!!
Its not impossiblee!
*sigh*

Then there's the issue about him moving to Melbourne when he gets back.
He got a better job offer there.

Melbourne ----> Brisbane

*sigh*
I dont care what you think,
but for ME,
THATS considered a loNg distance relationship.
And we all know what that means to me.

Definitely a big No-No!

We'll see what happens.
*sigh*

ps: at the moment,
I just need to erase the idea of trying to take pre-caution steps.
Meaning -
Do it before he does it!
*if u know what i mean*

ARGH!!
Im so messed up!!

*erase erase erase!!*

No comments: