December 27, 2006

.Goooood Xmasieee Football Nite.


Great Day!!
Boxing day is fuNn!!

(Ignoring the fact that I blew my one week's pay in one day,
and in one shopping mall...

Although Im beyond thrilled to have bought myself an MU 2007 Calender)

I didn't get to watch my guys in action tonite.
Foxtel is such a hussy!
How can they NOT play Man Utd's match?!

But anyway,

Man Utd v Wigan

Results at FT: MU 3 - 1 Wigan

RONALDO SCORED 2!!
(Missed a penalty,
but managed to strike an instant rebound,
and netted that friggin' ball!)
woOoo hoOoo!!

He's awesoMe!!
4 goals in 4 days!!
Great Bod. Good Looks.
Breath-taking smile.
Heart stopping twinkles in his eyes....
What more can you ask for?!


And to make the nite even sweeter,
Check this out:

Chelsea 2 - 2 Reading : Thus increasing MU's leading gap by 4 points & 13 goals!!

Blackburn 1 - 0 Liverpool : makiNg it another 3 points harder for them to catch up!!

*whoOo hoOoo*

MeLLy MeLLy ChristmaZzz peepz!!

and hey,
Check out below and loOk what my beloved was up to during Xmas.
*sigH*

.Perfection.

No comments: