July 19, 2006

.all in the gene?.

It puzzles me how people around campus are able to point out one thing when they see me:
"Are you Sherman's sister?"

In 2 days...
I met 2 people who has asked me that.

Apparently,
They're asking becuz they think we look identical!

Now you tell me?

































By the way,
I chose that pic of myself for comparison becuz my bro and I both hav the same type of smile.
Its easier to compare that way, yea?

So yeaa...
IDENTICAL?

NOOOO RITEEE?

I know my younger sis and I are really different.
I'll let u be the judge of that:










































Thats my sis and her group of friends.
She's the one holding the camera in the middle of the lot.
(I would have used her solo pic if I was at home)

ANYWAY... yeaa...
What do u think?

Sherman - Sherlene?
Sherlene - Sherwynna?

*sigh*
I really look that much like Sherman meehhh....?!?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

mel said...

YUP. You do look very much like your brother.

James said...

Same eyes, same nose same mouth... even your ears look the same! But, somehow you have a different look from your brother.. I can't pinpoint it though.

:D

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
south suburban accounting department south holland il Funeral home refinancing and acquisition loans

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »