August 14, 2006

.messed up priorities?.

I havent been updating my blog alot lately.
Not saying much at least...
I guess Im just plain lazy.
Yea... I am.
But I have been blog-hopping though.
Been rummaging friends' blogs and seeing what they've been up to.
I guess you can say that Im nosy.
Yea... I am.
Nwayz, I got this quiz off James' blog.
James' was said to place most emphasis on his career.
I say thats quite a good thing for a guy.
*thumbs up*
I dont know if my test results are accurate though.
But I do know that I DO love having fun.
So... *shrugs*
I guess sometimes I can be in denial...
Yea... I am.
Fun is most important in your life.

Having a high focus on fun indicates that you value your own enjoyment over anything else. And there is nothing wrong with that. Your motto is we're here for a good time - not a long time.


Life Piechart - QuizGalaxy.com

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Good luck if you plan to take this test!
*hugs*

No comments: