January 7, 2007

.hangovers are a bitch.

For the first time last nite,
I overdrank to the point that I threw up several times.
It was terribleee.....
In fact,
Im still suffering from it right now.
Talk about major hangover.

Im regretting everything I drank last nite.
Lets go through the list:
(thinking about it still triggers my nausea-ness)

I started my night my a glass of Vodka Red Bull -


Then I had a pint of XXXX Bitter -


Then we left that pub to a friend's house for dinner,
and upon arriving there,
I was poured a glass of Gin and Tonic -


My glass my refilled after that.
So make that 2 G&Ts.

After that,
They opened a bottle of Galliano.
This was tasty...
Cuz it had vanilla ascent.
Thus the commencement of my 1028292th mistake of the nite,
I took 3 shots of it -


From there,
I was 80% gone...

After all the above,
I remember taking a big sip of Groovy's red wine,
and tasted this green ginger-ish liqueur...

*feels like puking*

I've puked 4 times since then.

IM NEVER DRINKING THIS MUCH EVER AGAIN!!!

No comments: