July 18, 2007

.Mid Year Holiday with Friends & Family.



This holiday was fun.
Had awesssOmee company,
Went to many places,
Loved every secoNd...

Hated the Goodbyes though.
And I also wouldn't mind if I had more time to just bum out.
Would love to just sit around and write a song.

Talkin about writing songs,
I had a blast singing with Derek.
He plays the guitar really well...
All I do is search for a random song,
He checks out the chords,
And then all I do is follow his lead.
*weeHeee!*

(Wouldn't mind a boyfriend who plays music)

This holiday was fun filled,
But I guess,
It was not "lazy" enough for me to rest my old boNes.
Not that Im complaining.
(Im so tired, and I havent even gone clubbing yet!)

Jimmy met my dad this holiday.
Dad refuse to give me any constructive comments or criticism.
I guess that means Jimmy neither is on the "write off" list,
Nor on the "thumbs up" list...
Which is good enough for me...

Dont know what else to say.
I hope the pics does a good job illustrating what I've been up to.
One things for sure,
I had heaps of fun.

Alritey...
Im taking dad out now!
Catchya all laterz!

No comments: