July 2, 2007

.random updates.

Saturday

I worked 3.5 hours today...
Got 33 people's phone numbers...
Was pretty good.

Today was rather cute...
Had 2 different guys at different times ask me this question:
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
Both guys were friends of mine I got to know from work.
I'm not making any assumptions of what they may be thinkin,
but one guy did say:
(when I asked why he asked)
"It doesn't matter now anyway. I just thought you're really nice."

That should mean what I think it means rite? :)
And for what its worth,
He was a nice guy...
And Im flattered.
Its good to know that I still got it. ^^
haHhaa...

Sunday

Spent some quality time with Daddy today.
Drove him around and went grocery shopping.
We've decided to wait till the 7th before taking dad to more exciting places,
cuz thats when Ling Jia and Justin are coming,
and it'd be easier to all go together on one trip.

The family got together on an MSN chat tonite.
That was fun.
It was like a family reunion.
Wynna took this pic:





Monday

Today was pretty chilled out.
I got up at 2pm...
Ate too much (as usual),
and missed Jimmy alot.

I have to say,
Its fun to be able to be very open about me and Jimmy in front of my dad.
We talk on the phone in front of dad,
and I say whatever I like.

I tell dad stuffs about Jimmy,
and dad gives me pointers about how to treat guys,
and pointers on how he made his marriage work.
heHee its reli sweet.

Although Im kinda getting a weird feeling...
I feel that my parents see Me and Jimmy as something.
By "something"...
I mean,
they seem to "see a future"...
And they arent afraid to talk about it.
That's kinda scaring me.

But Jimmy and I had a talk about this,
and we're both on the same page about things.
We're just enjoyin' each other.
Period.
haHhaa...

I miss Jimmy.

Heart2Heart

Okay...
Honestly,
This whole thing between Jimmy and I...
I dont know...
I'm kinda scared/worried.
(but thats only when I REALLY think about it)

1) Its going a bit too smoothly...
and dont get me wrong, thats great,
but I dont wanna get sucked into it too much.
What if I end up liking him too much?!
- and he's on a whole different page?

2) He's being so great and everything is fine,
but with #1 constantly on my mind,
what if I hold back too much and he feels it?...
This leads to 2 other thoughts -

2.1) If he likes where we are,
and wants to continue staying on this page,
he'd probably be grateful that Im holding back...

2.2) But if he did wanna move on,
and I'm holding back,
and this holds US back...?

3) Okay, Ignore what HE thinks.
Do I want this to move on?
Cuz seriously...-

Am I holding back cuz Im not ready to go forward?
Or
Am I holding back cuz Im afraid of stand on a new page on my own?

- end of Heart2Heart -

Regardless of above,
Very Honestly...
Im very happy where we are now.
Every thought of him still makes me smile.

*Yay*

No comments: