July 22, 2007

.hugs goodbye.


My 3 weeks holiday is officially over.
Tomorrow will be the beginning of my final (hopefully) semester.

Sherm, Yen and I send dad to the airport and hugged him goodbye last nite.
*heartbreakin'*

I hate goodbyes.
I hate sending people off.
I hate when people I love can't be around,
and be involved in my day to day life...


Phone calls dont count.
I want them here physically.
Around me all the time,
Even if it has to be to the point that I get sick of them.
At least they're around!

*sobs*
Exams are on Tuesday and Friday.
Uni starts tomorrow.
I've got a headache.

Last nite,
Dad hugged me at the airport and said,

"You take care of yourself,
Dont focus too much on dating,
Its your final semester.
I trust you to know whats best for yourself,
I know you're capable of making wise choices."


Sigh.
I miss dad.

No comments: