February 11, 2008

.i hav an addiction.

I have always thought people who has addictions are weak.
I told myself I never wanna be addicted to anything,
(cigs, alcohol, sex, etc)
simply because I didn't wanna be left feeling vulnerable when I can't have it.

Ok, I think I've drfited too far off topic here.
(not to mention, I'm making it sound more dramatic than it actually is..
- then again, I am Sherlene Lee.
People wouldn't know me if I wasn't. *torn* - fake torn.
LoL see what I mean?)

ANYWAY...

I was gonna say, I have an addiction.
And that addiction is to Music.

Seriously.
Only lately it's gotten very noticeable.
I get cravings for certain music...
I fumble on my mp3 player just searching for a particular song.
I get an itch when my music-addiction suddenly kicks in,
and my mind would be clouded by thoughts like...

"I need music!"

"Where's my mp3 player?!"

"I need to listen to that song!"

*fumble fumble with my mp3 player*

"Where is itttt?!"

*shfits through music on my mp3 player*

"Arrrrgghhh!!" *itch itch*

*song appears on display screen*

*heart skips a beat*

"Finally!"

*plays song 254x over and over*

... addiction cured.

SERIOUSLY.

Last week it was Nicole Scherzinger's No Happily Never After
and Kendall Payne's Scratch (thx to Sheena)...
(which left me feeling depressed and confused the entire week)
And this week,
its Chris Brown's With You.
(which has actually brighten me up alot)

Reaallyy dont know if this is good or bad.
Sigh.

1 comment:

۞ D! ۞ said...

Theres a couple of songs which Ive listened to for about 2 months, which equated to about 154 times played.

misery business- paramore
aly and aj - potential breakup song
ministry of sound 2008
all that remains - six
lifehouse- all albums
chris brown - kiss kiss

lifehouse made me so depressed, songs like "blind", so i just deleted them.