November 7, 2006

.i can only hope.

My finger that was caught in the door is better now.
Although there is a permanent buldge where the red box is.
This happened on the 23rd September.

I hope nothing inside cracked.
I hope.

My burn is looking better now.
I dont think it burnt too deep, which is great news.
I think its mainly just the skin that was a little fried.
At least thats what I hope.
Constantly applying moisturiser seems to be helping.
I hope.


My forehead...
Still hurts like a bitch.

Got a scar on it that looks like a little cut.
No biggie... It'll go away. (I hope)
Selina helped me massage the swollen spot,
and then she stuck a 'medicated' cotton on it.
I hope nothing cracked inside.
I hope.


Just for the record,
I noticed there's a maroon dot that is about the size of a green bean thats forming on the side of my left eye.
If it gets any bigger,
I'm getting it checked.
I hope it's nothing though.
I hope.

No comments: