November 8, 2006

.a song for him.

Came across a malay song today,
and suddenly I felt the urge to listen to my old stuff.
I turned on "Dia" by Fauziah Latiff,
and one person came to mind.

My first love.

So... I'm dedicating this song to him.
Its a sad one,
But also sadly, it works for us.

And just in case its not obvious enough,
The (...) are basically the translation of the song.
________

Dia Lyrics
Artist: Fauziah Latiff

Dia insan pertama yang bertahta
Dia insan pertama yang ku cinta
Dia pernah membuat ku bahagia
Dia yang mengajarku
Tentang erti rindu

(He's the first guy I've ever put on a pedestal,
He's the first guy I've ever loved,
He had made me happy,
He was the one who taught me what missing someone meant)

Dia yang dulu pernah ku sanjungi
Pergi seingga kini tak berganti
Hilang dari pandangan hidup ini
Membawa luka pedih tak terperi

(He was the one I once praised,
Till now, his absense is irreplaceable,
I've lost him in my life,
Leaving me with this bitter pain)

Tiada ku dugaPermulaan yang jernih
Menjadi keruh dengan tiba-tiba
Bisa rintangan antaraku dan dia
Cinta terlarang oleh orang tua

(I never expected that our clear beginning,
would suddenly turn so turbid,
The poison of the obstacles between us,
Our love was fobidden by our parents)

Kini terkilan sungguh rasa hati
Dia tak pernah lagi ku temui
Dia ku abadikan dalam jiwa
Terima kasih atas segalanya

(Now I feel a sense of regret in my heart,
I've never met him again,
I'll keep him eternally be in my soul,
Thank you for everthing)
___________

*sigh*

No comments: