November 26, 2006

.to shut up, or not shut up?.

*sigh*

Summer school started and left me no time for anything.
Thus, I have been very cranky.
Aside from not getting enough sleep,
I feel as if Im not able to spare time for anything else.

Twice in the last 4 days,
This has been my routine:

1. I wake up at 7am for class at 9am. (and can still be late)
2. Class ends 4 straight hours later, and I have lunch with friends/Groovy.
3. I go home and get changed for work.
4. Then I get home at almost midnite and feel exhausted.
5. I have something to eat, then take a shower.
6. I attempt to study but gives up becuz Im too tired.
7. I fall asleep at 3am, and wake again at 7am.
8. Steps 1 to 7 repeats.

The other two days,
One I had 7am class, then came home and slept till 10pm,
Then I did my laundry and etc.
and the other, (saturday)
I got up at 1pm and studied,
Then got dressed for work at 6.30pm until midnight.

Something BIG happened on Friday nite.
I lost my cool and got pissed at my female boss.
I made it pretty obvious,
cuz I snapped and refused to hitch a ride with anyone,
and walked off to take a bus by myself.

As if that wasn't bad enough,
The next day at work,
I was confronted by my male boss,
and I lost it again and pissed him off.

I just got an email noting some changes that they'll be making on cleaning times and that they'll have more staffs during weekends to lessen the individual jobs,
Which goes to show that what I said did impact a little,
BUT,
That also mean Im in deep shit.

I know I went too far by voicing out the way I did,
Besides,
Who am I to question and correct and go against the authority rite?
And I shouldn't have lost my temper,
Although I did manage to keep up my usual customer service standards.
But I dont know what came over me.
I just went crazy.

But honestly,
Part of me thinks I did the right thing.
Considering all the sh*t I put up with and had bottled up...
It was high time I leashed out.
(and trust me, Im pretty sure Im not the only one with these feelings!)
BUT on the other hand,
I wish it wasn't ME to leashed out and created all the mess.

Groovy said I'll be walkin on thin ice from now on at work,
and I can really imagine how awkward things would be.
He also suggests that I should quit my job.
As much as I wish things weren't this complicated,
A part of me thinks Groovy may be right.

*sigh*
Need to get up at 11am tomorrow,
and its already almost 5.30am.
Bloody group meeting... *sigh*

1 comment:

lennie... said...

aww... nice seeing u here... thanks for droppin by eugenee.. :) much appreciated!