November 14, 2006

.not seeing what people see?.


I like this top.
But people seem to think differently.

When I wore this top out for dinner once,
Groovy said:
"So which prison did you come out from?"

He was kidding...
But c'mon,
I know better!

Like it or not, 50% of a joke is always true!

Am I really not seeing what people are seeing?

(I know the horizontal lines brings out my roundness,
but lets try to see beyond that...)

But really,
It isn't only this top.

Sometimes when I dress up and feel good about how I look,
People tell me,
"Are u feeling sick today? You look weird."

And instead,
When Im in no-mood at all to dress up,
They tell me I look nice.

???
Am I missing something?

BY THE WAY,
A message to Ivan Lean...
Im not POSING with the phone,
I really was on the line with someone.
(just in case u're still stuck in your poser-fetish lala-land)

No comments: