February 3, 2007

.confused.

Today I went shopping.
Groovy met me half way,
cuz he was picking up his car in the city.

We shopped together a little,
and he accompanied me to buy a dozen dreamy donuts.
We got him a new pair of sunnies.

All those things brought back memories.

We didn't hold hands or anything.
But time to time,
Groovy would put his arms around me,
and gently kiss my head.



I dont know...
I dont know what I want...
I dont know what should be happening.


Part of me thinks I still have those feelings for him.
Another part says I've moved on.
Some other parts tell me to spend as much time with him before he leaves,
while another says I should stay away and not make him a habit I would soon miss.

Im confused.
I really am.




Now I just wanna know,
How'd I be after he leaves?

And above all,
Can I handle it?

No comments: