February 25, 2007

.reminders, check list & notes.

Summer is almost over.

My final year at Uni is beginning this coming monday, the 26th Feb.

Groovy's departure has been brought forward to Saturday the 3rd March,
instead of Monday the 5th.

Im yet to visit Ivan at Gold Coast.

Im deprived of sleep.

Friends are flying back to their study locations,
leaving me feeling a little glad that there wont be anymore fun parties without me.
(Im a devil, I know - and friends, Im sorry!)

Ronaldo scored another goal tonite,
bringing his season's goal tally to 16!!
*whoaaa*

Manchester United rawks!!

Im officially starting to wear skirts.
Big legs, whatever!

I need to get my 2007 student diary ASAP.
Its nothing too important... I just want it!

I found a new job.

I need to get new formal shoes, slacks and a shirt with collar.

My direction skills are really good. I love maps.

I need to train myself to speak slower,
Cuz apparently that is how u speak proper english.

I need sleep.

... and i miss my friends.




They're spending CNY without me.
*sobs*

I miss Iik Soon too.
*sigh*
Just a sudden feelin'.

No comments: