February 14, 2007

.TAGGED!.

... by Sheena the little cutiee.

And you know what that means:

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

Here goes:

x 1. i hug 2 stuffed toys to bed every night.
(my dirty doggie, freaky, and my little bear, lazy)

x 2. i dont like wearing flats because im short and i think it doesnt look sexy.

(thats why i'd rather kill my feet in heels)

x 3. i dont use perfume, except during special occations.
(although i am planning to start - not becuz i stink, mind u)

x 4. i've used herbal essenses shampoo for quite some time now.
(its starting to turn into some kinda trademark)

x 5. i have a problem with relationships.
(can't put my finger on the problem precisely. but i am admitting that one definitely exist)

x 6. i received my first love letter from a boy i really liked when i was 7.
(that's when the whirlwind of sherlene's crazy love life begun)

x 7. i love cristiano ronaldo, but wouldn't marry him even if he proposed.
(wouldn't be right to marry your dream guy. he shud remain a dream)

x 8. i had the longest crush on george carlo chin garces.
(i practically worshiped him throughout high school, kissed the floor he walked on... ok, enuff details)

x 9. 16 years old, exactly on the night of my sweet 16th birthday, i gave somone my first kiss.

10. i have fat legs, thats why you rareeeely ever see me in shorts/skirts/dresses. *sigh*



woOkay SHeena! I did it! :)

So there u go peeps.
You know alot about me now.
Time for me to find 6 other victims to dig.

- hmm...before that, on second thought,
scratch number 7.

*who am i kidding?!*
Of course I WOULD marry cristiano ronaldo...

Even if it would end up in a verrry bitter divorce.

HAHA.


my 6 victims:

#1
Ivan Lean

#2 James Lee

#3 Jonathan Chng

#4 Mike Cheng

#5 CARLO

#6 Kartina Banana


HAVE FUN!

2 comments:

sythen said...

waaaaaaa im..... speechless! go on, go on.. more details... hehe! but i bet u hated me just as much. i'm such a jerk =p

huggzzz***

lennie... said...

haHaa hate u?? carlo?? hmMMm... lets seee.... i dunno.. maybe a bit. for the 1029383492292 times u broke my heart. muaHhaHaa... jk! its actually 1029383492293 times lor. HAHA...