February 1, 2007

.scary man in blue.

Something freaky just happened.

I'm currently in my room,
and moments ago,
I was playing my guitar...
(as usual)

And you see,
my room's window overlooks a parking lot.
Sunnybank Hill Shopping town's parking lot.

And the freaky bit was just moments ago,
After 10 minutes or so of singing,
I looked up and noticed a man wearing blue and black pants looking at my direction.

I couldnt see his eyes cuz it is quite a distance,
But I do know that he was standing still in the direction of my window.
He was probably looking at the houses,
but I am very certain that my window is the only window that he would be able to see into.

The scariest bit was when I stopped singing,
and looked up in his direction,
It only took seconds before he walked away.

Does that mean he was in fact lookin at me?
*shivers*

Thats scary.

-------------

Anyway,
Putting the scary man aside,
Here is my recent updates:

1) I handed in my summer assignment yesterday.
2) Selina's sister (aka my cousin) and her husband migrated over to Australia last week,
and they're currently staying with us. (and its been fun so far!)
3) Groovy just confirmed me that he's leaving back to Malaysia for good, early March.
*sobs sobs*
4) I need to get off my night shift work this Sunday cuz I've got plans with friends.
*hmm*
5) I'm considering whether to buy this red dress I saw in the city,
cuz I really like it. Problem is, I know that I wont be wearing it often enough.
6) I've been listening to alot of Susie Suh's songs.

*sigh*
I'm not happy.

No comments: