June 30, 2007

.one sweet day.

I had a long but very good day. :)

Jimmy's car broke down yesterday,
and Sherman went to rescue him.
So today,
I got my bro's car and helped Jimmy sort out his stuff.
I drove to sOo many places I've never driven to before,
and had so much fun.

oH.. and something reli special happened today too.
I met Jimmy's parents.
*weeHee*

Well,
The initial plan was to go to his parents' house to borrow his mum's car.
But when we got there,
His parents ushered us into the house and we started talking.
First, we stood around the kitchen,
discussing Jimmy's car and etc...
Then we moved it into the living room,
where I got served with Kahlua and Milk,
and chocolates and peanuts.
haHhaa...

It was awkward (in a good, fun way) when his dad,
in the midst of telling his son what a crap car he's got,
said something like:
"well, your car broke down, but at least we get to meet your girlfriend."
*awww*
Just felt really sweet.

I noticed many cute things about his parents.
They were definitely a happy couple,
and its just so sweet to watch.
We talked and laughed alot about everything.

His mum and I talked about cooking and food,
and Belacan and speaking french and Indonesian/Malay,
and how she gets upset when she watches people lose money on (TV) "Deal or Not Deal" becuz of greed...
And it was reli cute when his dad told me how difficult it is to put up with his wife when she gets upset becuz of tv shows.
*awww*
... and then Jimmy put his arms around me and said,
"Hmm... that reminds me of someone I knoww..."
(referring to my Man Utd frenzy)

His dad also took interest in my horoscope and chinese zodiac,
and tried to use that to see if me and Jimmy would be a good match.
He said a Capricorn would be good for their son,
cuz Jimmy needs someone who would ground him,
and keep him focus on his goals...
haHahaa...
(Capricorns and Aries are SO WRONG together btw)

And then when I told him Im born in the year of the Rat,
his dad raised his eyebrow and said I could be cunning.
haHaa then I laughed and said,
"yeaaaa... i have my moments..." ^^
They laughed.
*phew*

Jimmy said they liked me.
I hope thats trueee...
Its not like Im gonna marry Jimmy or anything,
(havent even thought about that)
But its always nice to know that parents liked you.

It was funny when we were walking out the house,
His dad said,
"You're a nice girl"..
then added,
"-at least I hope you're a nice girl."
hahhaaa...

His dad also gave me some heads up about his son,
he said,
"he's got a bad temper and he's very stubborn."
heHhee I smiled and said,
"He's a good guy." - in responce.

And before I left,
his dad kissed my cheeks and said,
"Thats the french way"...

*smile*
Nice day.


And what made things even more perfect,
DAD'S HERE!!! YAY!!!
Cant wait to take him around!!

No comments: