November 11, 2007

.expires in 9 days.

"So 6 weeks apart from each other... feels like a long time huh?"

"Yea... what do you think would happen between us?"

"I don't know. You think one of us, if not both of us, would stray?"

"Can't be sure."

>
>>
>>>
>>
>

"Yea... Breaking up seems like the better way,
instead of having to deal with the whole 'cheating' thing..."

"Yea... so... we're breaking up?"

"hmm..."

"hmm..."

***

So I guess...
9 days from now,
I'm officially 100% single and available again.

And also,
We talked about getting back together when I come back,
but on second thought I realised...
Whats the point?

We've been together for 6 months,
and if thats not enough to make us want to at least TRY to preserve what we had (especially when we say how great we are together) while I go away for 6 weeks...
Then... whats the point right?

I know we're just trying to be realistic,
and to prepare for the worst,
and to go with the option with the least complications (for now and the future)...
But... if we can just say,
"Yea, lets break up" because we'll be apart for 6 weeks,
(which mind you, to some people is NOTHING)
How much of a relationship is this really in the first place?

*Opinions needed*

And in case you havent notice,
The dialogue above isn't bad writing...
I intentionally did not want to specify who said what.
Its kinda a way to also say we decided on this together.

Oh well...
Its been decided.
Hear Hear to yet another one of Sherlene's break up!

5 comments:

۞ D! ۞ said...

drama loves you. Hmm...i wanted to type something smart, but realised it was sarcastic. So I leave you with these words of wisdom:

KK has cheap seafood in Tanjung Aru.

lennie... said...

lol u're a star D...

۞ D! ۞ said...

XD :D ZOMG NOWAI!

Anonymous said...

walaoweh this post mesmerized me. the whole take or leave me without feeling emotionally disturbed felt like you are one hell of superwoman. seriously.
oh well, breaking up for 6 weeks is a good thing,(in my personal opinion) first u will never know what kk gotta stored for you in these 6 weeks, you might find your summer fling and you see, if you are `literally` still attached to him, you will lose the opportunity to date a new guy. >> more like losing opportunity to receive new attentions from new guy. on top of that, it will make things look bad on you if you were to see a guy when you are single ( but unavailable). gosh this relationship is so complicated and i dont even know what crap i installed here.

second, ok i run out of idea. hehehe chao!

۞ D! ۞ said...

shhhhh..dont put too many ideas in this girls head. Theres a reason I edited my first post. :P