November 23, 2007

.still lurvin kk!.

3rd day back...
Since today (kinda) just started,
I'll recap on yesterday...

Day Two

x15. Met up with Fendy and Aeron.
x16. Ate roti canai (instead of soto) - ate 2 telur, 1 kosong.
x17. Drank Leong Foon susu.
x18. Spoke to Shafeeq on the phone.
x19. Played pool with the boys.
x20. Bought lots of 10cents and 20 cents keropok at the shops opposite All Saints. *no more mimi!*
x21. Ate Mangoes!!
x22. Drank Cendol at SGCC!
x23. Went to SGCC's gym.
x24. Picked Wynna from school.
x25. Ran out of credit from talking to Jimmy.
x26. Electricity got cut off at 11pm.
x27. Showered cold water.
x28. Went to bed with wet hair.

LoL

Day Three

x29. Had Tuaran Mee at Kingfisher.
x30. Currently at mum's office next to One Borneo.

... to be continued.

***
I have to say,
I feel so pampared.
My parents are soOoo sweeet...
And they're being so patient with me.
(especially when I take so long to get ready in the morning!)
In a way,
it feels kinda weird...
Like I'm some kinda guest in the house,
but at the same time...
there's moments where I just sit back and think,
"Damn... This is how it feels like to be really taken care of."

- mum woke me up this morning with a freshly made fruit juice.
- dad left me strepsils on the table cuz he knew i had a bad throat.
- dad quickly got me candles when the lights went out, so i can shower.
- mum made me honey lemon and boiled leong cha cuz she knew i needed it.
- everytime we go out for meals, i'm the one calling the shots.
"what do u wanna eat?" - aww...
- mum had to search the entire house to find a plug converter for my handphone charger.
- mum reminding me to recharge my phone and offering to drive me out to the shops.
- dad making sure i have money with me.
- mum making plans to get facials and massages this weekend.
- etc etc.

SIGH.
I'm gonna miss this!

2 comments:

love, sheena. said...

sherlene beeeh. there's a reason i VERY seldom blog about all the fabulous and mouth watering activities on my blog when i balik kk. it's because there's housemates left back in boring old loony brisbane who is craving for a piece of kk life atm :(


haha, but i'm glad you're having gila babis loads of effin' fun! :D

*My Fortress of Life* said...

James was here. just wanna leave my footsteps wuahahaha

Ur having so much great fun in Sabah ...damm..