November 6, 2007

.jumpin' on sheena's bandwagon; i <3 australia - haHa.

I know I know I shud be studying...
But I just had a sudden urge to write something.

My last few weeks were very eventful.
It felt like I've done so much, it shud've been months.
But looking back,
I realised it's only been a few weeks.
I'd list everything I did, with photos and etc,

But I was gonna make this a quick post.
So... maybe next time.

Anyway...
It seems like now that Uni life is almost over,
(or at least I'm hoping it would be after these exams)
I'm going out,
and enjoying life a little more.


Every weekend feels packed with activities that I can barely find time to accommodate.

And it feels great.
Exhausting, but so great.

And now,
studying and praying exams would go by quicker,
I realised after my exams,
I'd be leaving this place in 6 days.

Dont get me wrong,
I wanna go home so badly...
But at the same time,
It feels as if things here are picking up,
and becoming very fun and... just great.
And I'm leaving. :(

I knowww... only for a short 6-7 weeks.
I'm sure I'd be asking for more time in KK when its time for me to come back here,
but still...

I guess I've had a great year.
This year for me was awesome in Australia.
Definitely one of best.

Anyway,
Here's one of the many silly pics of Jimmy and I at his dad's birthday lunch.

His parents love snapping photos as much as I do.
That was a fun day too.
We had lunch, and ended up leaving only way after 10pm.
His parents made me stay to watch a movie...
and I was flooded with baby photos of Jimmy and etc.
His parents are cool...
I had fun.
Yea, I did.


2 comments:

۞ D! ۞ said...

personally i think its just the impending doom of getting old. Either that or Derek going over to Brissie and you having the best time ever.

lennie... said...

YAY to derek being in Brissie! :)