November 20, 2007

.i like him just the way he is.

A week ago,
I honestly thought Jimmy could be my world.

But during the last weekend,
something happened...
Too complicated to tell.

But from that experience,
Jimmy and I realised something.
Our personalities only work in the good times.
Ie: We share the same type of humour,
we enjoy the same things,
we get each other when it comes to even the silliest things.

But where we don't work is when times get tough.
At one point,
I accused him of being a fair weathered boyfriend,
but really...
We're both simply the type who wants to solve the problem our ways,
and OUR OWN WAY ONLY...
And we realised that to get our way,
we have to always battle it out...
Neither would want to back down...
and usually, it'd end with one party being overborned.
And that party would not be happy.

We spent 2 days talking about it...
Trying and trying to resolve our difference,
but it didnt work.
The last argument,
I was the one overborned.
And this time,
I stepped up to my unhappiness,
and realised...
If this is gonna continue,
It'd be hard to reach the end with this guy.

And I know that trying to change him isn't the solution.
Because it's his personality.
Not his weird quirks or bad habits...
It's not his personal views or his belief...
It's HIM.
It's unchangable.
I can force him to be more agreeable with me,
but what good would that do?

If he tried to make me become more agreeable to him,
and just be the one listening and learning and following...
I can't.
Everyone who knows me would know that is impossible.
Its not whether he's worthy of me, changing for him.
Its the fact that this is NOT CAPABLE of being changed.

I can't do it,
why should I think he can?

And to be honest,
This is the Jimmy that I fell for in the first place.
The arrogant, outspoken, questing-everything, opinionated guy...
And I honestly do not want him any other way.
The only sad bit about that is,
What I like so much about him,
is the same thing that is tearing us apart.

Hence,
19th November 2007...
Jimmy and I broke up.

I'm fine.
We're fine.
... I'll be fine.
Its just so upsetting cuz before this,
we were just talking about calling off the whole "break" thing.
*sobs*



*Our last pic as a couple*

No comments: