January 12, 2007

.i can make it through the rain.


Through The Rain
By Mariah Carey
BestVideoCodes.com


There's only 3 reasons why I listen to this song.
And they're all usually linked...
Dont be deceived by the video clip,
My life isnt that dramatic.

But the whole reason why this song means so much...
Well, its really the inspiration coming from the lyrics of this song:

I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again on my own
And I know that I'm strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
and I live one more day
and I make it through the rain



http://www.lyricstop.com/t/throughtherain-mariahcarey.html

Currently...
I really need that inspiration.

I'm heartbroken.
Very much heartbroken.

1 comment:

lennie... said...

i kinda made a bad decision. but it looks like im gonna hav to live with it, move on and try to forget about regreting and "what ifs"...