January 16, 2007

.surviving just fine on day 4.

I felt a lot better today.
Last night,
I managed to catch up with a few friends from home,
and chatting with them made me feel heaps better.
The good feeling lasted until now,
So it's got to be great rite?

A few minutes ago,
I was dancing in my room to Paris Hilton's "Nothing In this World".
Can't help but like her songs...
They're so nice to dance to.
haHaa...

I've been posed with a difficult recurring question lately.
(from more than one person)
They all sound something like this:

"What do you want for your birthday?"

haHaa...
How do you answer something like that?
Especially when I dont know what I want either.

Well except...
I want a date with Ronaldo.
I want to visit Manchester.
I want a massage.
haHaa...
How does those things fit into a box huh?

But anyway,
Im pretty glad my birthday is coming along.
Im gonna be 22.
Shytee...
*lol*

Today,
Groovy called.
We kinda talked like normal...
In some aspects,
It felt like we were still a couple.
Cuz we were telling each other about things that happened,
and etc, like how we usually do.

Sigh.
He asked me out for dinner tomorrow nite.
Honestly, I dont think its a good idea.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see how that comes along.

Im gonna study now.
Ta!

No comments: