January 26, 2007

.celebs at uni!!.

oH my Oh MY...
Am I lucky or what?!

I went to uni for a group meeting yesterday and bumped into someone.
And that someone isn't just SOMEONE.
They were HOLLYWOOD STARS!!!

Matthew McCougnahey and Kate Hudson!!!!
OH MY GOD!!! haHhaaa....

APparently they were there filming a new movie.
I love seeing them together!!

One scene, they had to kiss,
and it was soO sweeet!!!

Thank God I have the habit of bringing a camera everywhere I go!
SEE!!?
U NEVER KNOW WHEN U MIGHT REALLY NEED IT!!
*lol*

I also took a video! haHaa
Check it out!!
THIS IS SO COOL!!!!

*laughs cuz Sheena is so jealous*
HAHAHAA!!






Cant really see them in the video...

But this was basically the set.
All those people who are cheering are Extras.
It was funny how the director called out "ACTION"
and everyone started cheering...
Then as soon as I heard "CUT"
The noise was gone. *lol*

It felt so fake!
I wonder if I would feel it when I watch the movie.
haHaa then again,
I guess thats how making movies are suppose to be.

But I met Kate and Matthew!!!
WOO HOOO!!

No comments: