March 29, 2007

.3 in 1 dream.

I forced myself out of bed to type this entry,
because I had just awaken from a weird dream.
Some parts of it are still so clear in my mind...
Parts that are rather disturbing.

***
I dreamt that it was a few days before Groovy was suppose to leave.
I was planning a reunion party for my All Saints bunch.
It was to be held in an odd looking field,
which in my dream belonged to Tshung Tsin.


I dreamt Selina drove me there in a MANUAL car.
(she cant even maneuver an auto)
We drove through a small winding side-of-mountian-like road.
She parked us in front of a pizza joint.
Derek, Ivan, Aaron Prabha, Chang, Jonny Roy and Carlos were there.
I was very excited to see them.
Jonny Roy tried to be funny with my car.
I glared at him,
and he put his hands behind his back and tried to act like nothing happened.
I remember asking Derek to help me call Groovy on his mobile.
G's phone was switched off.
Derek looked at me sympathetically.
I sighed.


*
opened my eyes briefly and checked the time*


When I closed my eyes,
I felt my dream resumed.
Suddenly my dream jumped into a really odd place.
I dreamt I was diagnosed with stomach cancer.
I cried like crazy.


Groovy came to comfort me.
I cried in his arms.
I also remember sitting on his lap as he held me.
He then told me that he was leaving the next day.
I cried even more.


Then he sent me to the reunion again.
I remembered the same exact small winding up-mountian road.
Me and Selina was in the car, going together.
When I got off the car,
I gave him a peck on his lips and said I'll see him later.
I kept calling him after that,
But my calls couldn't get through.


*briefly wakes up - then closed my eyes again*


Back in my dream, I was walking aimlessly.
It was then I received a call from Groovy.
He told me he was at the airport about to leave.
He was with Sharon. (His ex)
I was stunned becuz he was leaving already,
and I wasn't at the airport to see him off.
I got mad and shouted at him.
He kept saying its not a big deal.
I got even more pissed.


Then, in the middle of sobs,
I tried to the recall the last time I saw him.
I felt hopeless becuz I couldn't..
I was so depressed becuz I didn't get to say Goodbye face to face.
And he was gone.


*I wake up*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know aaron prabha have brain tumour and is in critical situation now?

lennie... said...

:'( i heard... the news is hurting all of us who loves him ever so dearly... and can u please tell me who's this? can u please send my love to aaron?? :(