March 17, 2007

.chores chores chores.

So... my days have been better.
(Thanks D! for the sweet sms! *hugs*)

Well...
Currently, (and this is all Im gonna focus on)
Im stuck in a pool of undone chores.
Here's the list:
(and most of the following is due to be done by early next week)

** Plan the MYSA BBQ games/activities.

*** Get my legal reseach outline done by Monday.
(cuz thats when its due - n currently I dont really have anything)

* Vacuum and clean my room.

* Wash and iron my work clothes.

* Go through my work stuff to make sure I know what Im suppose to do.
(cuz from next week on, I wont have a mentor with me anymore.)

** Do the MCQ for ColesMyer's employees. (and pass the test!)

Hmmm...
Truthfully,
Days could be worse...
So hey, Im gonna be thankful I can still smile.
Cuz at the end of the day,
Thats all I need to make my day a better one.

& I miss Groovy. heHheee...
I miss him everydaaay...
*longing sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is MYSA the Malaysian Students association? I think I can help you with planning your barbeque, and also have some killer games. msn me.

D!