March 2, 2007

.exactly how i've been feelin': numb.

I watched this movie yesterday.
Its called "Before Sunset".
Its a sequel from a version 9 years older called "Before Sunrise".

I didnt watch the first one,
But the 2nd one touched me in many ways.

To many people,
This movie may have been boring.
Because it is just 77 minutes of on-going dialogue,
taking place on one afternoon in Paris,
between 2 people who were "connected" 9 years ago,
who shared a day together which changed their lives,
and suddenly meeting each other again after so long.

One particular part of the movie really got to me.
Becuz honestly... This is what I feel!
She's pin-pointing my life!!! *sobs*




And if u check out from the first second to 2:20 of this next clip,I can say,
It honestly felt like she took the words right outta my mouth.
And all I can think of now is:

"Now I know what to tell Mahfuz if I ever see him again"


If you've been following my blog from before,
(when I use to ramble on and on about my unresolved past with Mahfuz)
Im sure u'd know what I mean.
Sobs.
This sucks.


2 comments:

۞ D! ۞ said...

That was a nice watch. Very romantic in a regretful sort of way.

limpeh23 said...

S, u really shd watch Before Sunrise as well. It's really romantic as well. Then u'll see how they promised to meet again before they part, but only managed to do so 9 years later. Just like how we're gonna meet in 2010 as well lol. FYI, Before Sunset was really shot 9 years after Before Sunrise.