March 9, 2007

.trying not to get hooked on YouTube.

Today has been better.
Spoke to G a couple of time since he left.
He's been calling me 2-3 times a day,
which I very much appreciate.

I wonder if he'd keep doing it,
and I wonder when I'd wish he'd stop.


Somehow,
When you know you're dealing with someone who's alot like yourself,
You tend to not HOPE too much.

But anyway,
I still give both me and him an A+ for effort.

I've been kept busy by YouTube since yesterday.
Came across many talented singers,
Some unsigned.
Loved how they can just play the guitar and sing their songs.

I got 2 new subcribers on my YouTube!
So thats pretty sweet.

I'm also falling in love with this dude.
His name is David Choi.
I think he just got signed.
Check him out:




And check this one out too!
He actually wrote a whole song about falling for a girl that was digging her nose in the opposite car!
SUPRISINGLY, its a great song!
So yea, for good music and a good laugh,
Here it is!
Go wild!


No comments: