March 14, 2007

.my final list.

Remember my so-called unedited list?

  • .THE UNEDITED LIST.

  • Well...
    Here's the edited one.

    SCRATCH EVERYTHING ON THAT EARLIER LIST,
    and take note of these:

    .MY PERFECT BOYFRIEND LIST.

    # 1 - Chinese.
    # 2 - Malaysian.
    #3 - Dad and Mum likes him.
    #4 - Not Sherman or Selina's friend.
    #5 - Selina likes him and thinks he'd make a good husband.
    #6 - Good occupation / career prospect.
    #7 - Not 11 years older than me.
    # 8 - Would be able to convince everyone else that Im happy with him.
    #9 - Everyone thinks he's the right one for me.
    #10 - Wouldn't mind if he likes me, but I don't need to like him in return.

    No joke.
    At least with this list,
    everyone is happy.

    So what that my wants/needs arent taken into consideration.
    After all,
    All I get myself into is one "WRONG" relationship after the other.


    So since the people I mentioned above loves me so much,
    and they refuse to see me hurt myself because of anymore "WRONG" relationships,
    (To the point that they get so frustrated and sick of me)
    I'm guessing this would be best for everyone.

    Cuz... You know...
    Who cares if 'everyone' doesn't include me.
    At least 'everyone' is happy,
    and I wouldn't have to step on anyone's toes again.

    Trust me,
    There's no sarcasm.
    You're totally imagining it.

    No comments: