April 21, 2007

.my list of dislikes.

So I dont use the word hate alot.
I always thought it was too strong of a word to be used too randomly.
(Like Love)
But suddenly,
I had the urge to write a list of random things I... dislike.
and well... Yea, pretty much hate.

So... on the top of my mind,
Lets see -

1. I hate music with lovely melodies but lousy lyrics.
2. I hate it when people think Im stupid.
3. I hate reacting wrongly to things and messing the whole thing up.
4. I hate getting hooked on tv series,
but not having enough time to do a marathon.
5. I hate when people say they will, when they're not sure they would.
(I'd rather an uncertain answer, than an empty certain one)
6. I hate walking out the house without my watch.
7. I hate it when I forget to put my earrings on.
8. I hate it when some people selfishly decides to bring everyone's mood down.
9. I hate not being able to find time to be with myself.
10. I hate when my MP3 runs out of battery when Im on the bus.
11. I hate it when friends put me on the spot.
(and extreme guilt doesn't allow me to say no to them)
12. I hate it when I say something I regret,
and cant find the courage to say sorry to mend things.

Ok... 12 is alot.
There's more.
But I'll stop.
It can be too much to take.
*tee hee*

ps: no one should take this list personally.
its all random.

ps2: ladies nite; Tuesday 10.30pm @ Mercury NiteClub.
See you there!

ps3: JAMES. haHa my bro agreed to pick me up.
See?! I told u!

No comments: