April 26, 2007

.snippets of my mess of a life.

Talked to Ivan about me and my relationships last nite.
Got nothing positive from Ivan, as expected.
He does hate my relationship lifestyle.
I dont blame him.
I think it was at the end of that conversation when Ivan said to me:
"You're climbing Mount Dumberest"

Sigh.
Hate to say this, but:
Good One.
_____

Played pool with Mouzam and Ivan today.
I missed playing pool with Mouzam.
Today, he seem troubled...
Something isn't working too right in his life at the moment.
I feel for him.
*hugs*
_____

Thinkin of changing my 3G phone plan.
I'll go ask about it tomorrow.

I DONT WANNA GIVE UP MY 500 MINS FREE CALL!!

*sobs*
But my phone bills are killing me..
And I need a bloody cap to keep my bill on an amount I can actually afford!!
_____

Ivan spent 2 nights at my house.
He showered in my bathroom.
And guess what he noticed?

Apparently,
I subconciously arrange my toiletries on my rack in one direction.
Front of bottle facing the left,
And the back faces the right.

O.o

I dont know which is weirder.
The fact that I actually do that,
or that Ivan actually noticed something like that.
o.O
_____

Ivan says Im very anal about many things.

The fact that I do not share saliva,
and that I'm a freak when it comes to many things.
I think HE's being anal about thinking Im being anal!

keKkeke...
_____

I went clubbing on Tuesday nite.
(Cuz Wednesday was a holiday)

Danced with a guy named Asrie,
who was Amy's friend...
And enjoyed it alot.
He's a good dancer...
Loved how he moved.
Very smoooothe...

Reminded me alot of Diego Luna, in Dirty Dancing Havana Nights.
*sexxxY* - and also the best dance movie. woo hoo!

Aside from enjoying his dancing company,
There's nothing more though.
_____

J turned another year older.
KekKke...

Happy Belated Birthday sweetheart!!
_____

Emyne is sOoo helpful.
I just spent almost an hour on the phone with him,
and he finally helped me decide whether to switch my phone plan.

I've decided to do it.
I'm going tomorrow.
_____

I'm havin a hard time trying to decide whether to attend my Law Ball.
Its my final year,
and a couple of my friends are going.

Its costly, and I would have to buy something new to wear.
(Cuz its a black tie function)
*sigh*

I dont have that money to spend.
But its my Law Ball and its my final year!

Selina isn't going.
So.... Hmm....
Anyone wants to be my date?

*ignores Ivan*
_____

MU won AC Milan 3-2.
Its Shitty that we gave them 2 away goals.
We'll need to kick ass in Italy.
_____


Ivan and Danh says my hair sucks.
Sobs.
_____
I've got class tomorrow.
I'm gonna shower, then head off to bed.

Goodnite.
_____

Ps: Shaz inspired me to get a tattoo.
*tempting*

No comments: