May 21, 2007

.and she craps on.


Wasn't gonna mention this,
But last saturday,
Mouzam and I went to catch the FA Cup final at the city together.
Aside from the result of the match,
Everything was pretty fun that nite.


(wasn't gonna mention it becuz I wanna erase the fact that the FA Cup final ever took place at all)


I spent last weekend hanging out with Mouzam alot.
Had lots of fun and reli enjoyed his company.
Might be catching him for a movie this week.
Gonna watch Mandy Moore's "Because I said so".


ANYWAY...
my throat has been hurting for days now.
Woke up with a fever a couple of times,
but now Im better.
Had lots of sleep during the weekend which helped.
Just need to cut down on the bad food...
Like chocolates, ice creams and cookies.


I think my throat hates me.


Might meet Jimmy tomorrow after his indoor soccer match.
Wonder what we'd be doing.
I might make a trip down to the coast this weekend to check him out.
AND will see if Ivan wants to hangout too.


Might not carry-through the plans I mentioned above.
Who am I kidding?
Exams are so near,
I've got work,
and Im just so freakin lazy.
Sigh.


Im pretty sure I had better things to blog about when I decided to post something.
Amazing how I've only been typing crap.
Hmm...
Maybe thats a message in itself.
Hmm...

No comments: