May 6, 2007

.the stranger i met and liked.

I met a guy at work today.
We had a nice short talk while I was getting him to fill in his details into a competition entry form that I was promoting.

Im not sure if its becuz he's some-what cute,
Or because he had that cheeky-friendly-confidence when he spoke,
*without sounding arrogant*
Or because we were able to just talk without holding back...
But whatever it is,
he's really stuck in my head.

The conversation started when he asked how was my day,
and then proceed to comment on my brown-contact-lensed eyes.
He then told me he liked green eyes on Asian gurls.
He says its rare... But really nice. *hmm*

I learnt a few things about him.
Like, he lives with housemates,
and he doesn't have a girlfriend.
(It came out naturally - although I did feel myself blush when he said he was single)
DAMMIT. I hope it wasn't noticeable.

Anywayz, before I walked away,
He introduced himself to me,
shook my hand,
and then I told him my name.
He said it was a nice name.
*thanks Mum&Dad*

Then I did something I've never done before.

Well, before that,
Naturally,
I went back to the studio and told my manager about the guy I met.
She asked me if he asked for my number,
and I said NO.
And I said, "But he entered the comp, so I've got his." ^^

Then, (this is the bit where I said I've never done before)
with LOTS of encouragement from my manager and photographer,
(who seem to be much more excited than I was - I think they were bored)
I SMSed him.

I was detained at the studio until he replied,
Cuz Jai (my M) said "now u hangout here a bit so we can wait for his reply".
So I did.

When he finally did reply,
My mind was going "yayyy!!" (silently)
Then Jai and Yarni (my Photographer) took over.
They taught me what to say and how to put the ball back in his court.
They basically drew out the whole scene in their minds,
telling me what I should do if he did what.

*seriously, western people are soooo different when it comes to tryin to get ur guy!*
- and since that dude looked mixed asian + western,
and spoke excelent english, I figured I shud take their advice.

So yea,
I replied him as I was instructed...

That was about 11 hours ago.
Its not like Im waiting,
But he hasn't replied.

Hmm...

Now Im confused.
Am I feeling "hmm" becuz my curiousity wants to find out what he'd do next,
Or is it becuz im feeling "bummer! i reli did wanna get to know him better!"
hmMmm...

keKkeke...
Anywayz,
one good thing came outta all this.
I was inspired to a write a song. ^^
And I did! :)

No comments: