May 6, 2007

.finding sherlene a man?.

This convo took place today -

*knocking on my room door*

Mel (my cousin): I need to talk to you!
I came here just to tell you somethingg!

Lene: Yup

*M comes in and gets comfy on my room floor*

M: SooOo... I went for a picnic today with some friends from church.
And then this reaaalllyy nice couple was talking about introducing a nice taiwanese girl to their son.

*S raise eyebrow*

M: *big smile* I've got an eligible bachelor to introduce to you!!

S: .............?

M: He's............ *details about him & his family*...........

S: ..............

M: What do you think?
Wanna come to church with me next sunday?


S: ...............

M: I'll ask his dad to pick you up!

S: ...............
_________________

LOL
I dont remember the exact convo,
So the above is a very brief remake of it,
but the essence is there.

I'VE BEEN OFFERED TO BE MATCH-MADE.

oHmeeeGod...

and just for the record,
No, I wont be going to church to meet Mr.Eligible Bachelor.
haHaa thats just weird.
Specially when Im not even Christian.

Still, LOL...

No comments: