May 1, 2007

.my day and my phones.

It takes me about 30 minutes to get to the city by bus.
Today,
5 minutes into my bus ride,
An asian dude board the bus.

He sat in front of me.
You see,
He isn't cute. *sorry*
But what caught my attention was his reli bad habit.

He finger-combed his hair ALL THE WAY TO THE CITY.
Thats 25 minutes of finger-hair-combing!!
Who does that?!

And his hair wasn't styled or anything.
Plain, down, boringly cut...
(I was gonna say cutted *haHa*)

But yea,
It may have been a small thing,
But boyyy did it annoy me.
Thank goodness there wasn't any sign of dandruff.

25 minutes of finger-hair-combing + dandruff would have pushed me over the brink.
I simply dont think Im capable to handling such situation.

Oh yeaa...
I can just switch seats.

*doH!

- By the way,
I got a new plan on 3G...
(after less than 2 months into my other new contract)
I love my white nokia. Its so sweet.
But now Im finally on a cap!!
Hopefully this would keep my bills down!
*prays*

And I got a new phonee!
Its RED!
woOo hoOo!!

Glory Glory Manchester United!
*im turning into a red freak!*

Sigh.
Unfortunately,
Im back to carrying 2 mobiles.

No comments: