September 28, 2007

.3 major assessments coming up.

As mentioned in the title of this post,
Yes,
I have 3 major assessments lined up.
2 on Monday,
1 on Friday.

I've only done/prepared for one of them so far.
Hence...
This is definitely not the time for relationship issues.
But sadly,
Its consuming me.
He has turned me into a pathetic loser.

Its been 2 days since we last spoke,
Which has happened in the past (and only meant we were busy)...
But very rarely have we not spoken for 2 days,
after having a bad conversation last.

I go to bed thinking what to say to him if he calls,
and I wake up, springing to my mobile quicker than my eyes can open,
just to see if I had missed his call or if he had left me an sms.
I'm going crazy here.
But I do not want to call him first.

I know I'm being a girl.
But if he hasn't noticed,
I am a girl.
And no way am I gonna back down.
Now Im just worried that he'd call me and act like nothings wrong.
What do I do then?

Bring up my issues and start a "talk"?
Or
Wave everything and go with HIS flow and act like I've been fine?

SHOOT ME SOMEONE.

I'm going to Reiji tonite,
and I'm gonna forget about him.

No comments: