September 10, 2007

.britney did it again.

I just realised something.
I was searching around YouTube for Britney Spear's latest MTV Awards performance,
and suddenly found myself stuck in the middle of endless clips of her interviews.
From 1999 to 2007.
I remember her from then,
and I can see who she's become today.
The difference is... well... significant.
And sadly, it isnt really in a good way.

Somehow...
Despite all the drama and news about her,
I find myself feeling for her.
She was crying in many recent interviews.
It just made me feel sad.

She was truly once the pop icon.
The pop princess.
I use to sing and dance to her music.
But now...
Not meaning to be mean,
But it just feels like she's lost it.
Lost all that she had worked so hard to build and achieve.
It saddens me...
It seriously does. :(


I also came across one particular clip,
obviously done up by one of her die-hard fans...
It really touched me.
I think Cold Play's Fix You played a part too.

*sniff sniff*
Oh my God...
I Love Britney Spears.



1 comment:

۞ D! ۞ said...

i think she needs a long break, too much ppl harassing her. She still has enough money to last her a while. I think sh makes 750 000 US a month from her investments. Maybe too mcuh money she doesnt know what to do with it too :S