September 2, 2007

.glory glory!.


Man Utd won last nite.
Yay!
Hopefully this would continue,
and we'd soon be back on track.
Glory Glory!!
Cyrus came back from HK yesterday.
That jersey-pillow was a gift from him.
For sure,
RONALDO 7 is the name behind the jersey.
My babe has finally served his suspensions.
He'll be back in the next match.
I hope I see changes.
The team needs a stronger attacking force.
I have faith in Saha.
And apparently,
Rooney's injury isn't gonna keep him out as long as first thought.
YAY again!
Newayz,
Jimmy and I will be separated for another 2 weeks soon.
He's flying off to Newcastle on Tuesday,
and the back on Friday,
Then on the same night,
He's flying to Malaysia for 10 days.
*boo hoo*
Im gonna miss him.


Ps- That'd mean I'll be available for dates.
So just call.
haHaa...

No comments: