September 6, 2007

.jimmy & his travels.


Jimmy and I watched my French movie on Monday night.
I liked it, and he did too.
It probably helped that it was in French,
so thats why he felt close to it.
I personally loved the story and the culcure and etc.
I think he love that I loved all that.
Its... quite a sadistic love story.
haHaa but I liked it!
Jimmy left for Newcastle yesterday. (Tuesday)
Again, I sent him off at the airport.
I've got to say,
I love and hate how much he travels.
Love
1) I get time for myself.
2) I get to feel single.
3) I get the bed for myself.
4) I dont have to worry about meals for two and etc.
5) I wake up and sleep anytime I like.
6) I dont have to run according to plans he may have.
Hate
1) He's away.
2) I dont get warm hugs and kisses.
3) I cant see him when I want to.
4) I dont have someone to cluddle up with in front of the tv.
5) It gets cold at night.
6) I dont get to talk to him for hours and tell him stories.
7) He's away!
He's coming back at 6pm on Friday.
Then flying off to Malaysia for 10 days at 11.55pm,
THAT SAME NIGHT.
Its cool how much he travels and have fun.
If only I had the means to go on this trip with him.
Im really worried about him being in KL alone.
I managed to get Groovy to probably meet him when he's there.
G is bloody sweet. :)
But he is also so busy,
It wouldn't feel nice to bug him.
I guess I'll just give Jimmy his number,
and we'll see what happens.
ooH... Jimmy and I also decorated a Pavlova together.
I had fun! :)
and it tasted awesoMe!





No comments: