December 4, 2005

A Bump On The Road

Yesterday,
3rd December 2005...
Dad turned 54.
Sheena turned 19.
My family and Sheena's family had dinner together.
I wish I was there.

Today,
4th December 2005...
I was sleeping soundly in my room downstairs.
Dreamt of Ronaldo.
It was a really great dream.
Aside from the part where I dreamt I cheated on Shaz with Ronaldo.
Shaz, if you're reading this...
Don't worry. I wont!
(Cuz I can't) hahaHaa... *jk*

ANYWAY...
Sherman woke me with an urgent knock on my door.
His first words were:
"Results are out."
My heart sank.
Simply cuz I knew I will be failing one unit for the first time after 2 years into my 4 year course.
I'm not bragging... Its just,
I've kept a clean sheet since day one of my course.
And 2 years (4 semesters) into it...
I knew I was gonna hit a bump.

I ran upstairs.
Logged on to QUT Virtual.
Saw my results and... Turned Pale.

I saw the sacred number.
...... 2....... Indicating a FAIL.
The other three units...
3...4... and a 5.
But the twist was,
the 4 (pass) was that dumb unit I swore I would have failed!!!
Which meant, I failed something I totally would not have expected to!!!

*turned pale-r*

I PASSED TRUST.
I passed Trust even higher than my Aus. Fed. Constitutional Law!
WTF.
But thats a good thing, don't get me wrong.
But that 2!!!!
WTF WTF WTF!
REAL PROPERTY B.
WTF WTF WTF!!

I had MOST confidence in that paper GADAMMIT!!
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!!
*sigh*

Time to call Dad and to tell him...
"Dad... I've hit a bump."

No comments: