June 25, 2007

.me; after exams.

I was suppose to go clubbing tonite.
Club Kandy event... Tie Party.
Then I decided I wasn't really up for it...
So I stayed home,
and I ended up doing laundry, vacuming and cleaning the toilet.
(Im yet to clean my room,
but maybe not tonite)
*hmm*

Selina left for HK on Saturday.
The house has been very quiet since.
Sheman's still having exams on,
so he goes to study at Uni every night...
Sheena's exam ended on Saturday,
So she's been chillin' and relaxin' with Reza.

I..
Well, Jimmy has been around quite often.
And frankly,
its great that he is cuz the house can get a bit too quiet when he isnt.
(LIKE NOW)

Im currently sitting in my living room,
Frustrated at Cyrus' pirated "Love Actually" VCD,
with an impulse body spray next to me.

You may wonder whats up with the impulse?
Well...
It could be a psychological thing,
But I keep hearing noises around the house.
AND cats (that I never usually hear) are making reaaally scary noises outside.
Im trying to convince myself its their "horny" noise,
Instead of their "I see a ghost" noise...
O.o

SoOo... I just thought,
With the impulse next to me,
I can spray it on whatever that bounces or hops on me or something.

Honestly,
Its not ghost or stuffs like that that Im scared of.
Im more worried about people breaking in,
and robbing or raping. :(

So yea.
The impulse gives me a bit of a sense of security.
Like a weapon. *sigh*

I was suppose to be having lots of parties and fun after my exams!
But so far, I've had NONE.
Its kinda sad when I think about it.
Then again,
Like tonite,
It was my choice NOT to go for the KK event.

Well... Partly thats because Sherman isn't home,
and I havent told him I will be going out,
and I didnt wanna go out without telling him,
soOo... hmMm...

ooH... Melissa and Allen is here!!
YAY! Im not alone nemore!!
LATERZ!!

No comments: