June 14, 2007

.wish i could chose mr straight.

I watched "Playing it Straight" tonite...
It was the Finale.

Basically a reality show where one gal gets find "love" among 14 guys.
The twist is,
more than half of them are gay.
Every week she eliminates one by one.
(sometimes two)
And after they get eliminated,
She'd say:
"Before u go, I must know,
Are you gay or are u straight?"


Anywaaaay tonite,
She picked the final guy...
And yea, he was straight.
(sorry if I lack the enthusiasm - you'll see why in a minute)

OK MY ENTIRE POINT OF SAYING ALL THIS IS BECUZ
Well, the 2 finalists....
Banks and Sharif,
She picked Banks...
BUT I LIKED SHARIF MORE!!!!!!!!

(personally & looks wise - he's so cute!)

And Sharif was straight tooo!!!
And he really did like her!!

He was so heartbroken when she told him it wasn't gonna be him.
*heartbreaks* (MY heart breaks)

Sigh.
So anywaaaayy...
I went to look Sharif up. :)

He's on Myspace!!
*weeHee!!*
Did I mention he's a musician??
*drools*

Check him out:
http://www.myspace.com/sharif

ooH... and here's some good stuff to check out too:

(some candy for the eye ^^)



No comments: