June 14, 2007

.sharif; my infatuation.


Sorry..
I clicked to enlarge this picture from my previous post;
and I just had to re-post it just to say:

OH MY GOD...

THOSE EYES...
and the 5 o'clock shadow...
OH...
And the fact that he sings and plays guitar.
OOH...
And how he's so blur and soft-spoken and shy...
OOOOHH....
Okay..
Need to stop.

...and by the way,
This was the dude she chose. (Banks)

Its funny how this reality show brought out Selina and my difference.
You see, Selina chose Banks.
The stable and ready-to-commit guy,
which you'd happily bring home to mummy and daddy,
and tell them this man is ready to love u until u die.

(cuz apparently him and Jackie broke up 2 years later cuz he wanted committment,
and she wanted to "find herself")

While I on the other hand,
I chose Sharif...
A musician who would serenade me with love songs,
and would probably care more about planning his tour dates
and recording his next album

than really being in a relationship.
(But Im being stereotypical. U never know, Sharif could be da' BoMb.^^)

And mind u, this isnt just about looks.
We've watched these guys throughout the series,
so we've seen a fair bit of their personality.
And even personality wise,
Selina chose Banks, and Im crazy bout Sharif.

Sigh.
I need to see something in Banks if I ever wanna get married and have kids and my own family.

*OPEN UR EYES SHERLENE!*

No comments: