June 20, 2007

.why i would be a successful lawyer.

First of all,
EXAM SUCKS.

Next thing:

Well, I was thinking,
Do I really have what it takes to be a lawyer?
Then I realised... I just might.
After all,

I've already got the lawyer/client handling skills ready. ^^

Check me out:

1) This is my "Hello, Im your legal adviser, Sherlene Lee" face -
(sweet and not too serious, yeaa? - it makes them more comfortable ^^)



2) This is my "listening-to-your-case" face -


3) This is my "are-you-sure-you're-telling-me-everything?" cheeky face -
(although this face could be mistaken to say "are u married? ^^")



4) This is my "are-u-kidding-me?-you-dont-stand-a-chance-buddy!" face -


5) This is "reallly?-you're-a-millionaire-and-would-pay-me-anything??" face -
(no reason to NOT keep a generous client, rite?)


6) These are my "thinking" faces -











7) Then this would be my "Im-so-frustrated" face -
(cuz my client is probably a d*ck who deserved to camp behind bars)


8) Then I'd put on my fake-laugh and tell my client to wait for my call -


9) Then after he leaves,
For sure...
I'd bitch about him with colleagues -











10) And then, because I am, after all, Sherlene Lee...
I'd still have my "dreaming-about-my-sweetheart" face whenever I get spare time -

No comments: