August 7, 2007

.new song; whatever.

I wrote a new soNg...
Its not exactly titled yet.
Didn't wanna call it "What Do I Do" cuz it sounds lame.
Kinda wanna use a title that has a deeper meaning,
but isn't obvious from listening to the song.

You know,
Like Panic! At the Disco's songs.
"I write sins, not tragedies"...
They never mentioned those words in the song.
But still, the reason why the song was named that way is still there.

So yeaaa..
I'll think about it some more.

So this song was written,
kinda as a sequel from my last song "Song for a Stranger".
(Which is also named the P!ATD way ^^)

I was gonna call this song "Stranger no more",
but its kindaaa... too vague.
BUT ANYWAY...
The song was inspired and written for Jimmy.
Wrote it in time with our 3 months-since-we-first-met celebration.
I recorded it on my MP3 and he got to be the first to hear it.
He likes it, so he says.
(Well.. I guess he can't really say he doesn't.)

ANYWAY...
Here it is -



Funny thing that happened last nite tho...
He was listening to the song last nite,
and at the last bit when I said -

"Should I be falling for you?"...

- Jimmy almost too quickly said,
"No... you'd be silly to."

Thennnn... he laughed and said,
"you should stumble."

*sigh*
So fake.
OH WELL.
I wont fall.
I WONT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was just browsing through blogs, didnt expect to find a WOW!!

impressive :)