August 14, 2007

.taking little steps forward.

Today...

I met Jimmy's brother, Jonathan.
He's a nice guy.
Very cute.
They have the same eyes.
And I love their eyes.

Today...

I took a dump while Jimmy was around.
Im never this open with a boyfriend.
But after he passed the worst smelling gas in front of me,
(serves me right for pulling his finger)
I figured...
If he's gonna be so open,
I shouldnt hold back too.
So I went,
"honeeey... I need to poooo"
I didnt even blush. :P

Today...


I learnt that Jimmy's mum and dad's names are not their real birth names.
Like Jimmy's...
Their names were "Australianized" when they moved here from New Caledonia...
How kewl is that.

Tomorrow...

Actually today already,
and those that I've said above should technically be Yesterday,
but anywaaay...
At 5.30am,
I need to get up to send Jimmy to the airport.
He's flying off to NZ for his ski trip with friends.
I think he'll be back on the 21st.
So... that makes me... what?
Single until the 21st? HAHA...

Im looking forward to Danh's party on Friday.
Need to decide what to cook for the potluck thingie.
Suggestions?

Man Utd drew their opening match last nite.
Damn was I annoyed.
Credits to Reading tho...
Hated how they played (basically defended all the way)
But the point is, they defended and got their desired result.
We had over 20 goal attempts and they had 2!
Dammit.
And Rooney will be out for 2 months.
Bloody shitty way to start the season.
But Glory Glory United still!

Deferred exams results should be out soon.
Im soOo freaked.
Every time I think about it,
I cant help but shudder.
Fingers crossed for me peeps!

Was planning to go to EKKA on Wednesday.

The plan isn't confirmed,
But at the moment,
Thats how it seems.
Sheen? Wednesday?

The girls and I drove out to Blockbuster just now. (Last nite?)

Jimmy said,
The sight of the 3 of us walking, talking and laughing together made us look hot.
And also that we complimented each other very well...
He said it was a good sight.
Even better cuz we were walking in his direction.



I showed Jimmy the pic of me and Sheena in a lip-lock.
He got turned on.
His reaction made it so hard for me to tell him the pic was fake.
So I didnt bother.
*haHaa*
You're disappointed too now, arent ya? ^^


Bradly, who works at Pick and Pay complimented my ass.
Yay!

5 comments:

۞ D! ۞ said...

Thats the brother that doesnt look a like at all cept the eyes?

Do you normally wait till everyone falls asleep/go out before taking a dump? Thats not really healthy...this must be what the title is all about.I can poo, in front of you, yeah baby!

Sandwiches?

Have fun at Ekka, dont forget totake lots of pictures!

No more comments.
http://media.damnfunnypictures.com/dfp/funny_cat_pictures_38.jpg

۞ D! ۞ said...

shame on you, young ladies!
but got to love that pic. mmmmmmmm goshh I think Im a pervert, nooooooooooooooooooooooo

lennie... said...

lol u SHUD love that pic D... ^^ u probably shud hav been there too.

Anonymous said...

did u click the link on the first comment?>

D!

lennie... said...

it didnt work! :(