August 1, 2007

.sherlene; the life she wants.

Listening to - The Moffatt's Love
Mood - Content, but tired
__

You know...
I'm more traditional than I think.
I actually do dream for a rather traditional path for my future.

Husband, Kids, a job...
Then there's the house, the car to send my kids to school in,
playgrounds and family board games.
TV nights where we all go crazy cheering for Man Utd. (can't forget MU!)
And then there's baby sitters and weekends away with my hubby,
away from work and the kids.

Preferably my parents or my hubby's parents would love the caretaker job.
And would love it if my kids are close to their grandparents,
and their grandparents love having them around.

*sigh*

OH weLL...
But if I end up with non of the above,
its alrite.
...
....
...

Who am I kidding?!
Its NOT ALRITE!
I want ALL THE ABOVE.

heHhee... *blush*
Okay fineee...
I'll live.

No comments: